We reinvest our profits back into the clinic in order provide quality patient care with the highest technology and training for our staff
Few ways we at South Texas Eye Institute give back to our community:
- We donate to Bexar County Mounted Patrol Police Organization, icare San Antonio, various church causes, and we donate equipment to Haven for Hope, eye glasses to the Lions Club, and volunteer at numerous community events.
- We provide quality care including our Military personnel; we offer special discounts on services like LASIK.
- We host fun awareness video shoots in honor of specific causes, such as Diabetes Awareness Month or Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- We are the official eye care providers for the Women’s NBA Basketball Team; San Antonio Silver Stars, as well as the San Antonio Hockey Team; San Antonio Rampage.
- We have a huge trust factor with Better Business Bureau, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and other Ophthalmologists who often refer their patients to Dr. Martén for specialty evaluation and treatment.
We try to generate awareness for campaigns we believe in. Some examples from the recent past:
Love Your Eyes Heart Health Video:
Diabetes Awareness Video:
Breast Cancer Awareness Video: