Announcing the Latest IOL: The Symfony® Intraocular Lens
Learn about the Benefits of the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses Technology for Cataract Patients
South Texas Eye Institute has invested in the advanced INTRAOCULAR LENSES such as the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses for cataract surgery patients. This advanced laser technology offers both the surgeon and patient the best outcomes available today.
How the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses System Works
- Do you Have Signs of Cataracts? If so, have you considered the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses?
- Are you experiencing faded out colors, light sensitivity to both the sun and glare while driving at night, or needing more light in order to read?
- Are you experiencing lots of changes to your glasses prescription, halos around lights, or blurred and double vision?
If so, take: Am I a Candidate for Cataract Surgery quiz.
These signs may indicate that you need your cataracts removed and that you may benefit most from Symfony® Intraocular Lenses.
If you are experiencing these symptoms of cataracts and are interested in learning about how the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses can improve your daily life, call us at (210) 692-1388 to make an appointment or send us a message.
It is also important to understand that many of the early signs of cataracts can be symptoms of some other eye issue. Please schedule your comprehensive eye exam today so we can accurately diagnose you! Our Doctors will be happy to assist you in meeting your eye care goals by going over your treatment options.
Regardless of age, please review the early signs of cataracts.
Also, come prepared for your cataract appointment visit with your eye doctor and cataract coordinator by checking out our infographic and blog post below on what to know about our latest cataract surgery options such as Symfony IOL lens.
The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses (IOL) may benefit you seeing more clearly. In fact, Abbot Medical Optics recently announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses for the treatment of cataracts.
In addition, it is the first and only Extended Depth of Focus (EDOF) Presbyopia-Correcting IOL that gives constant high-quality vision at multiple distances.
Why Choose the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses?
The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses may improve your vision in the following ways:
- The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses lengthens the eye’s focus to give constant high-quality vision.
- It also fixes aberration (color distortion). This means that you can receive sharp, clear vision in all lighting environments.
- The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses can enhance your everyday life with its Extended Depth of Focus IOL capabilities!
Be a part of the forefront of cataract IOL lens technology by choosing the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses!
Still unsure about what IOL option is best for you? Click “Abbott” to try this interactive
You may wonder what is the difference between Monofocal IOLs and Extended Depth of Focus IOL.
The differences between Monofocal IOLs and Extended Depth of Focus IOL are the following:
- Monofocal IOLs only fix vision in one area of Focus, typically distance. Therefore, glasses may be required to see for near and mid-length distance activities.
- On the other hand, Extended Depth of Focus IOL gives patients a continuous high-quality vision range. This means that you can see near, far, and mid-range distances! This may even reduce your need to rely on glasses for your vision!
Overall, how will the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses benefit me, my friends or my family?
The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses may overall benefit you, your friends, or your family in the following ways:
- Excellent vision in any lighting environment
- Continuous, high-quality vision
- The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses is a lens for life!
The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses can improve your daily life activities because you can see at multiple distances and it reduces your dependence on glasses!
Learn more by watching the Symfony Video!
The Symfony® Intraocular Lenses can increase your independence because you can enjoy low-light activities such as driving at night, watching a movie, or taking a walk in the evening!
You deserve the best technology and you will find it at South Texas Eye Institute.
Contact us and find out how the Symfony® Intraocular Lenses will improve your cataract surgery results.
Abbott visual simulator: http://vision.abbottmedicaloptics.com/